Position: Bottle Shop / Tap Room / Events Team Member
Type: Part-Time, Seasonal
Innocente Brewing Company is a small, Waterloo-based family company with a passion for making great tasting, quality beer. We are actively involved in our community, and we value the relationships we have built with our customers! We value friendly, hard working beer lovers who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
The Bottle Shop / Tap Room / Events Team Member is a part-time position that requires flexible weekday, weeknights, and weekend availability for retail shifts and offsite events. Our Bottle Shop / Tap Room / Event Team Members are a key part of our customer service team. This dynamic position understands the importance of excellent customer service while working in a fast-paced environment. The knowledge and passion for craft beer is important, as well as a strong work ethic, and being a team player.
- Greeting all customers in a warm and friendly disposition
- Providing excellent customer service to all is paramount
- Daily opening and closing of the Tap Room and Bottle Shop
- Processing customer purchases via cash, debit, and credit payments through a POS system
- Serving glasses/flights of draught beer and refilling growlers
- Re-stocking the beer fridge and retail items neatly and efficiently
- Ensuring washrooms are stocked, clean, and tidy
- Daily cleaning of the Retail Tap Room, Bottle Shop, and other areas as assigned
- Giving guided tours or tasting for groups
- Serving beer at offsite events and festivals
- Smart Serve certified
- At least 19 years of age or older
- A passion and knowledge for craft beer, and the craft beer industry
- Outgoing with strong customer service skills
- A self-starter with great attitude
- Ability to work flexible hours in the evenings, on weekends, and on occasional holidays
- Ability to lift 50lbs as required
- Full G drivers license or access to a car an asset for offsite events and festivals
Sound like the job opportunity for you? To apply, please send your resume and cover letter detailing why you’re the craft beer-lover perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest in this role at Innocente Brewing Company, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Innocente Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to diversity and inclusion.